RV CENTRE offers a comprehensive range of executive and management programs. Over 5000 participants have taken up one or many of our programs. Scroll down and see more in this section.
Master Class Seminars
Executive Education & Expert Network
Master Class Seminars is a lifelong network of leaders, top executives, and experts. It is designed to equip the participants with critical knowledge and decision-making tools to meet today’s dynamic business challenges, and how to apply this knowledge. This program’s format is unique: short, intense sessions for maximum knowledge in minimal time investment, with a continuous link to a community of experts. It helps members and participants to constantly challenge ideas, develop and stay ahead of the competition. Furthermore, participants who take all 9 Master Class Seminars have an opportunity to gain an MBA from the Edinburgh Business School, Heriot-Watt University of Edinburgh. the most successful MBA Program in the United Kingdom.
Who should attend ?
Nominees and invitees are presidents, CEOs, COOs and heads of business units, candidates to succeed top decision-making positions, and senior executives: those who wish to be part of the network and are looking at personal growth, but with minimal time investment to suit their busy schedules.
How it will help you?
- Assist you in making decisions in the changing environment
- Apply critical knowledge immediately
- Teaches you how to tackle the next challenge
- Profile from disruptive, continuous change
- A lifelong network of thought leaders
- Access to an extensive think tank of experts, leaders in their fields & peers
- Identify critical issues in real time & gain immediate insight
- Achieve personal growth through a unique approach of learning for top executives
- Drive positive results that will go directly to your bottom line
The RV MCS curriculum consists 9 modules conducted over nine 4-day segments in your country. The modules stated below are subject to periodic curriculum review by RV and are subject to change.
- Project Management
- International Marketing
- Organisational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Planning